This page provides an overview of our Terms & Conditions for Motivated Moms. If you have any further questions please contact us.
Subscription Based Purchases
By purchasing from us any subscription-based membership or access to any of our content for a specified period of time (collectively and individually referred to herein as the “Membership”), you acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. You will not share your Membership user name, password, and/or membership content with others outside your own household. This will result in immediate termination of the Membership.
2. We have the right to refuse the Membership or cancel the Membership at any time for any reason.
3. You must be age 13 or older to create a Membership account.
4. After 30 days from purchase, your Membership fees are non-refundable, regardless of the frequency with which you access the Membership content.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the content available through the Membership.
6. YOU WILL BE BILLED FOR THE MEMBERSHIP IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE QUOTED MEMBERSHIP FEE. FOR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS, YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BILLED EACH YEAR, UNTIL AND UNLESS YOU CONTACT US TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP. YOU MUST CANCEL BEFORE YOUR NEXT BILLING DATE IN ORDER TO AVOID A CHARGE FOR THE FOLLOWING YEAR-LONG PERIOD. YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP BY CONTACTING US USING THE CONTACT FORM. UNTIL YOU TERMINATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP, YOU AUTHORIZE OUR BILLING COMPANY TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD (OR OTHER APPROVED FACILITY OR MECHANISM) FOR THE ONGOING MEMBERSHIP FEE. AS LONG AS YOU REMAIN A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING YOU WILL KEEP THE RATE YOU SIGNED UP WITH. IF YOUR MEMBERSHIP LAPSES, YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN UP AT THE CURRENT RATE.
7. It is your responsibility to inform us of any of the following changes in your credit card or debit account: Change in home or billing address or other contact information; change in security code; or an apparent breach of security of your username or password, such that unauthorized access to the Membership is possible. Unless you give proper notice to us of any such event, you agree to pay all charges for unauthorized use of the Membership through your account. In addition, we shall not be responsible for any bank overdraft fees, charges for exceeding credit limits, or any other fees or charges that may be imposed by your bank or credit card company. If your credit or debit card is declined for any reason, you will be sent an invoice for the amount due, and you agree to pay that invoice.