Motivated Moms Support
This page will be updated frequently. Please feel free to use the contact button below any time.
What is Motivated Moms?
Motivated Moms is a done-for-you checklist of chores to keep your house clean. It breaks down larger jobs into more manageable tasks. This reduces the overwhelm of not knowing where to start. Every day, you just do the tasks on that day’s list. If you miss a task, it will come around again. Check out the new Getting Started Step By Step Guide.
How can I become a member?
To get started, first click here and enter your email address. You will be sent a confirmation email with a link. The confirmation email comes from email@example.com. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder. Click that link and enter your name and create your password. You will then be given the subscription options – monthly or yearly. Either option will take you to the billing information page. Once you have successfully submitted the billing info, your membership is in place.
What is included in membership?
The membership gives you one year of access to the printables, the app, and the private Facebook group. You can see more details by clicking here.
How do I access the printables?
The new download library is accessed on your account management page. Click here to log in and you will be taken directly to that page. Here is what it looks like:
How do I find the printable I need? What do the file names mean?
The printables sample page will let you view a page from each version – this will save you from downloading a bunch of files to see what they are. Go here to see the samples: https://motivatedmoms.com/printables-samples/
Here is a key to what everything means in the filenames:
- FullSize means the week is printed on one page.
- HalfSize means the pages are 2 weeks on a page so it prints on half the paper. The font is smaller.
- FullPPD means a full page with one day on the page
- HalfPPD means there are 2 days per page
- BW means black and white
- Color means it has color accents
- Sunday means the week starts with Sunday
- Monday means the week starts with Monday
- MoMo2PPW is the version that prints a week across 2 pages.
- CleanMyHouse is a stripped down version of the system that prints a week across 2 pages. Here’s a link with more about it: https://motivatedmoms.com/what-is-the-clean-my-house-planner/
- Bible in the name means it includes the bible reading schedule.
- MoMoNoDaily – Only shows Today’s Tasks and prints one week to a page.
- CleanMyHouseNoDaily – similar to the MoMoNoDaily but the stripped down version.
On your desktop browser on PC you can use Control+F to search keywords on a page. For Mac it’s Command+F.
Can I edit the printables?
The printables are basic .pdf files and are not editable. The app is customizable.
What is the Clean My House Planner?
The Clean My House printable planner is basically a stripped down Motivated Moms list. I took out all non-house cleaning related tasks. That means it doesn’t have things like feed pets, exercise, gift reminders, etc. Everything that is on CMH is on MM but MM has the extra stuff. You can read more about it by clicking here.