a calm and peaceful haven
for your family to come home to…
This system can help you get there!
Do you want to get your home under control but don’t know where to start?
Do you wish someone would just hand you a list of what to do?
One small step is all it takes.
You can get started RIGHT NOW.
The membership is affordable with two options:
- Monthly membership is $1.99/month
- Annual membership is $19.99/year (like getting 2 months free)
What is Motivated Moms?
Motivated Moms is a proven system for helping you get your home clean and organized and still leaves you time for the things that matter – family, friends, hobbies.
It’s a done-for-you checklist of chores that breaks down household tasks into smaller, more manageable bites.
Three step system:
The Motivated Moms Membership includes access to the brand new app, the printable planners, and a private Facebook community, all for an affordable price of just $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year.
The brand new Motivated Moms Mobile app gives you access to the system on your iOS and/or Android phone. Features include:
- The daily preplanned task list is presented to you so you can easily start working on the list. No time-consuming set up necessary! But if you want to customize, you can.
- Swipe left on a task to move, edit, or delete.
- The preplanned tasks are editable: you can change the task name and frequency to fit your household.
- You can add your household members and assign tasks to them. Everyone can choose their own emojis to make it even easier to find their tasks
- You can share your membership account with your household and the data syncs across all devices who have downloaded the app. The app is a free download, just log in with your membership credentials to sync your data across your devices.
- You can add UNLIMITED custom tasks.
- You can change the sort order of the tasks – by room, by person, frequency, or alphabetical.
- A bible reading schedule is included – this can be turned on or off.
There are over 16 versions of the Motivated Moms planner and you get all of them inside your membership. You can try out as many as you want to find the one that works best for you and you can change at any time. The planners are basic PDF files that you can download and print or you can view them on a screen (they are not editable.) Every year they are updated to fit that year’s calendar.
Also included in the membership is the Clean My House Planner – the most popular download in the membership. You can read more about it by clicking here.
In addition, there are some extra printable resources like menu planning pages and a shopping list. You can see samples of all the planners by clicking here.
The Private Facebook Group
Your membership also gives you access to an amazing community of members. Some members say it’s their favorite thing on the internet because it’s supportive, encouraging and a judgment-free zone. I truly love this group!
Once you have joined the membership click here and make your request. Be sure to carefully enter your membership email address with no typos. Requests are manually verified and can take a couple of days.
- App Access: You can download the Motivated Moms app at no extra charge and use your login to access the app as part of your membership. The app is a free download for all your household devices – just log in with your membership credentials to sync your membership.
- Printables Library: You’ll have access to ALL versions of the Motivated Moms printables inside the membership. Click here to see samples of all the versions.
- Facebook Group: You can join the private Facebook group for Motivated Moms members, included with your membership!
- The Motivated Moms Membership is only $1.99/month – just pennies per day for a done-for-you list! Or you can save 20% by paying for a full year for $19.99 – that’s like getting two months free!
- As long as you remain a member in good standing you will be locked into this price going forward.
I used to get so discouraged by ambitious chore charts and now I feel I can handle this. Thanks for making life easier!J.F.
The name scared me in the beginning because I don’t see myself as a motivated mom. But now I run a very nice and big household, plus a family, plus a business!Y.K.
Love your product- it really helps me stay on task and feeling good about my house- which is a challenge for a working momma who is too cheap to pay someone to clean her house ;-).T.M.
For me, the planner is more than just a task-management system. It’s also a stress manager and emotional support system.S.J.A.
Why a membership?
Before: If you’ve used the Motivated Moms printable in the past, you had to make some decisions.Which version? So many to choose from – full size or half size? Week on a page or page per day? Color or black and white? The choices can be overwhelming, and that’s not good. After you decided which version you wanted, you purchased and downloaded your planner. If you lost the download for any reason, you had to contact me to reactivate your link. I was always happy to do it for you, but you had to wait for me to do it. Usually I could get to it pretty quickly, but you still may have to wait a day to get your purchase back.
After: With the membership, I am giving you access to EVERY version of the planner. You don’t have to choose before you purchase. You can change your mind if you want, any time! Click here to see samples! With the membership, you have access to your printables any time. You don’t have to contact me to reactivate. I love that for both of us! And now with the newly redeveloped app, you can use the app on your iOS or Android phone at no extra charge.
Q: What happened with the old iOS and Android apps?
A: My husband was the programmer of the apps. A very aggressive cancer took his life in 2017. At that point I had to decide whether to abandon the app or try to save it. It has been a long, difficult journey to get an app redeveloped. This process has given me a newfound appreciation for the amazing app he created, all by himself!
Q: Will my price change?
A: You will be locked into this price going forward as long as you remain a member in good standing (ie not cancelling or letting it lapse.) If you do not renew and your membership lapses and you later want to rejoin, you will need to do so at the higher price. Membership pricing will increase in the future.
Q: How do I join?
A: First you can click any of the “Join Today” buttons on this page. You will enter your email address and receive a link allowing you to create your account and join.
Q: Can I share a membership?
A: The Motivated Moms membership is designed to be used within your own household, so you can share it with those who live in your household only. It’s been priced to be affordable for anyone to purchase it for themselves, so sharing with others outside your home is not allowed. You can view the Terms and Conditions here for more details.