NOTE: The apps are being revamped. If you are a current user, please be sure to register your account so your data will be preserved in the transition. In-app purchases are disabled in the apps at this time. Please contact me if you need help with your subscription!
The Motivated Moms apps are the app versions of the popular e-book that thousands use each year to manage their homes and contains the same tasks as the printable version. You can sync your data cross-platform between Android and iOS! Syncing requires a registered account so be sure to create your account when you start up the app. With the one-time app purchase, you get 2 months of preprogrammed tasks and server access.
Server backup (with account registration) means your data won’t be lost if you need to replace or reset your device.
- Sync between iOS and Android (account registration required)
- All tasks in the average home are planned out for you throughout the year
- Ability to add unlimited custom tasks
- Check off chores as they are done and they drop to the bottom of the list out of your way
- No major cleaning days or Spring Cleaning week, do just a little all year around
- Daily items and those that come up less frequently are scheduled for you
- No need to remember when you last changed the a/c filter or dusted the living room – just do the tasks as they come up; the app keeps track for you.
- Tasks can be assigned to people and rooms and sorted accordingly
- In the iOS version, you can sync between your iOS devices
- Both versions allow you to send a day’s tasks via email, and iOS allows printing directly from the app (requires AirPrint)
You can move items to other days if there is a conflict. The application also gives you the ability to “hide” items that don’t apply. Don’t have a pet? Just hide the “Feed Pets” chore, then “unhide” it later if you get a pet part of the way through the year.
Want to be reminded to read your Bible each day? Motivated Moms will help you read through the Bible in a year. Don’t need the bible reading plan? There is a setting to turn off the scheduled Bible readings so you won’t see them in your list.