The March Costco Coupon Book is Here!
Are you a Costco member? I received the March Costco Coupon Book in the mail the other day and I always am excited to see what deals are inside. I love shopping at Costco and thought I’d share my favorites from this month’s coupon book. The discounts are valid 3/3/16 through 3/28/16. Here’s what I am most happy about in the Costco Coupon Book for March.
What’s on my shopping list:
- Pirate’s Booty, $1.80 off, Limit 10: Yummy, relatively healthy snack!
- Stacy’s Organic Pita Chips, $2.00 off, Limit 5: Again, relatively healthy snack – we love these for dipping in hummus.
- Ziploc Sandwich Bags, $2 off, Limit 5: I usually buy whatever is cheapest for zipper bags, but I have to say, I love the easy open tabs they’ve started putting on Ziploc brand bags. I’m going to get name brand this month! There are coupons for other sizes/types in the coupon book also. P.S. I went to get this link and saw they have some bad reviews – but I have not had any trouble with them, just for the record. I will update if I do in the future.
- Glad Press’n Seal, $2.30 off, Limit 5: I use this for my bananas to keep them fresher longer – click here to see how. It also sticks well to containers/bowls, and to itself. Funny ad for this product here!
- Cascade Complete ActionPacs, $3.20 off, Limit 1: I started using these when I was having dishwasher trouble and was trying to pinpoint the problem – was it my machine, was it the detergent? They worked well and although I did end up having to replace my machine, I have kept the Cascade! They do a great job and I enjoy not needing to scoop powder or pour liquid – less mess.
- Flonase Nasal Spray, $10 off, Limit 2: I am super excited about this one because it’s the first time I’ve seen a coupon since Flonase went over the counter! We deal with allergies here and this is one of our treatments.
- Allerfex, $7 off, Limit 5: Another good allergy fighter. This is Costco’s Allegra equivalent.
We’re good on these items this month, but I do buy them:
- Q-tips, $2 off, Limit 2: I love Q-tips for more than just swabbing ears – great for cleaning in tight places. Window tracks come to mind but we also use them on battery compartments where we’ve let a battery corrode, oops! Dip in a bit of rubbing alcohol and get that stuff off!
- Charisma Bath Mat, $3 off, Limit 5: These are nice rubber-backed bath mats at a good price. I do find that drying them on high heat deteriorates the rubber backing faster so I’ve started hanging them up to dry overnight. I’ve tried other mats, including the memory foam type, and find when they get wet, they will slip out from under you. Not good! I have these Charisma mats in my children’s bathroom. We have some heavy all-cotton bath mats for the master bath and the guest bath but they tend to throw my washing machine out of balance and take forever to dry, even in the dryer! These Charisma mats are not heavy and will dry quickly and most importantly – they don’t slip when wet!
- Scotch-Brite Sponges, $3 off, Limit 5: I get the blue non-scratch sponges. For kitchen use, I cut them in half to make them last longer (I run it through the dishwasher every night to sanitize it.) I use whole ones for scrubbing bathtubs and showers.
What about you? What are your favorites from the March Coupon Book at Costco?
P.S. This post is not sponsored in any way. I’m just a huge Costco fan!