FLASH SALE: October 1-2 only!
The Ultimate Homemaking bundle includes a ton of great products, but did you know there are also bonuses??
The bonuses are optional offers we can get as purchasers of the bundle. Most of them are physical products and you only have to pay shipping. I would not personally buy the bundle for the bonuses alone but they are a nice “extra” you can take advantage of if you are willing to pay shipping.
To check on shipping (most ship internationally but some do not), go to the bundle page then scroll down past the bundle contents to the bonus section. There is a logo/image for each bonus and underneath are the words View Details with a plus (+) sign. Click that plus sign to read more and also see about where it can be shipped. Here’s what that section looks like so you can find it more easily:
Here is the full list of bonuses, but after the list you can see the ones I’ve already ordered and the ones I plan to order.
***Please note, the bonuses expire one month after the bundle sale ends, so be sure to redeem them ASAP.***
Here are the ones I have redeemed already:
- FREE 4 Pack of Makeup Remover Cloths from Essentials by Jillee: I am loving these – they are super soft! I just paid shipping of $4.99 for the set. Value: $19.99
- FREE Lotion stick and lip balm by MadeOn Skin Care: The lotion stick is a foot rub stick – I am looking forward to trying it out on my dry heels. I have tried their products from a previous bundle and these are nice products. I paid $6.50 shipping for these. Value: $15.00
- Self Care Bundle from Puro Co: This one has not arrived yet for this year, but they also had a bonus last year and I LOVED it. This year I chose the Sweet Orange and Calendula soap and I look forward to trying it! The bonus includes one bar of soap (15 scents to choose from,) one cocoa butter lip balm, and one skin relief salve. The soaps are made with essential oils and other high quality ingredients, are hand poured, and include no harsh detergents or additives. I paid $7.75 shipping. I also added an extra bar of soap and didn’t pay any extra shipping for it, woo hoo! Pic is last year’s bonus. Value: $20.00
- $15 Gift Certificate from Bloom Naturals: I haven’t received this order yet but I selected the Spot treatment which was free with the gift certificate. When I redeemed this one there were several add on offers I had to click through declining to complete the order – just wanted you to be aware of it! I paid shipping of $6.99. Value: $15.00
Here are the bonuses I have not yet ordered but plan to:
- $15 Credit plus 3 free art prints from Hope Ink: I have not yet ordered my bonus from Emily this year, but I have in the past and these are gorgeous products! You get a $15 credit plus 3 Free 8×10 art prints. Below is a picture of the ones I got last year. My big goal this year is to get my office moved into its own room and I am planning to get some of Emily’s prints to put on the walls. Value: $158.00
- $15 Gift Certifcate from Cultivate What Matters: This company is known for their Powersheets Planner, but they also sell other physical products you could use the $15 credit on. I have not ordered this year yet, but last year I chose two packs of post cards that I thought would be nice to drop in the mail to friends as a little “thinking of you” surprise. This year I might choose this set of three blank journals. They are $18, so I’d pay $3 plus shipping of about $6. Here’s a pic of the postcards I got last year and also a picture of the three journals I’m looking at this year. Value: $15.00
- $15 Gift Certificate from Strawesome: This company has gorgeous glass straws! I have some plain boring ones but am going to use this bonus to get a really pretty one for myself. See this picture from their website! They have a lot of amazing designs/colors. Looks like shipping on the one straw to my house will be $5.89. Value: $15.00